Monday, November 28, 2005

iTunes dilemma

Ok,
Here's the poop. Since iTunes opened their podcast directory, Bandana Blues hasn't been able to get listed. That said, my other podcast ,The Blueroom, got on in a mere three days after its creation. I can't figure out the difference in the RSS feed that has gotten me this e-mail many times:
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 10:55 PM
Subject: Podcast Misuse

Dear Podcast Creator,

This is to inform you that your podcast has been removed from the iTunes Music Store because of a technical problem with your feed.

If your problem can be resolved, you can fix it in your RSS feed, and then re-submit your podcast to the Music Store.

Sincerely,

The Music Store Team
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, a reply to this address has gotten me zero response. I tried a new feed with just the latest show and after hiting the submit button, the next screen said it was already submitted, which is impossible. I even used a new show file.

I'll keep you posted, but if anyone has a suggestion, please speak up. here is the new feed I tryed:

http://www.bandanablues.com/bs1.xml

Here is the original feed:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bandanablues

If any of you have iTunes installed, please try submitting these feeds and let me know what happened.

Thanks for your support!

B

No comments: